Loss & change are an inevitable part of life. So, too is grief (at least for most of us & at some point in our lives). How you deal with these facts of life is of critical import to your well-being (and that of others). How do you, for example, handle losses in your life? With grace & resilience? Or not at all? What about change?
Philosophers have much to offer on these topics. The Stoics & Buddhists, for example, offer powerful insights about the nature of loss, change & grief and how to navigate such challenges, embrace adversity & alleviate angst.
From insight to application, philosophy can be a valuable resource for addressing & managing a variety of loss, change & grief-related issues.
How We Can Help
Loss, change & grief are among life’s most challenging experiences. You don’t have to go through them alone (if you don’t want to). Perhaps you are:
- Struggling with an expected or unexpected change in your personal or work life?
- Looking for clarity & direction about a loss-related event?
- Having trouble dealing with the loss or death of a loved one?
- Seeking clarity, insight & meaning?
- Afraid to deviate from a comfortable or familiar path?
- Feeling melancholy, sad or overwhelmed with grief?
- Wanting to make a change but don’t know how?
- And more…
Our philosophical practitioners can help you address these sorts of challenges (and more). Whether its struggles with change & loss or traversing the shifting sands of grief, we can help you “clear the way” by exploring, examining, assessing & applying the skills, methods and dispositions of philosophy to your unique situation so that you can better understand how & why you feel a particular way, develop healthier ways of thinking (new patterns of reasoning and responding), & more effectively navigate the challenges of loss, change & grief.