- This event has passed.
4-Week Intensive Mindfulness Course (Week 4)
April 25, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm MDT
Spring into Spring in our 4-week intensive Introduction to Mindfulness course. In this evening class, we will explore mindfulness from three key perspectives:
- its Buddhist ethical and philosophical roots,
- the development of a Western, scientific, secularized practice, and
- our own personal experience with a variety of well-known practices
7pm–8:30pm (with an optional 30-minute meditation time from 8:30-9pm) on Tuesdays, April 4th, 11th, 18th & 25th in the Reeder’s Alley Interpretive & Convention Center.
Classes will be led by Justin Whitaker — Founder of Mindful Montana & Philosophical Advisor and Mindfulness Practitioner for Merlin CCC. Meditation cushions and chairs, workbook, & hot tea provided. $79 per person. Register now…space is limited.
- April 25, 2017
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm MDT
- Event Categories:
- Community Socials, Philosophy Workshops
- Event Tags:
- Buddhism, buddhist ethics, community socials, justin whitaker, meditation, merlin ccc, mindfulness, philosophy workshops
- Marisa Diaz-Waian
- Reeder’s Alley Interpretive & Convention Center
101 Reeder's Alley
Helena, MT 59601 United States + Google Map
How Did We Get Here?: Labor & WorkJune 6 @ 6:30 pm - 7:45 pm MDT
Philosophy Think & DrinkJune 8 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm MDT
Philosophy Walk: Wildlife Recovery & EthicsJune 11 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm MDT