Our 4th Annual Tie-Dye Themed “Think on the Links” Charity Golf Scramble was FAR OUT! Thanks to the support of our community sponsors, donors, and players we were able to raise $714.74 for philosophy in the community!
Our 4th Annual Think on the Links Philosophy Classic was OUT OF SIGHT-DYNOMITE! The first (and most important) ingredient to the “groovy stew” — our players. What a wonderful bunch of individuals! The second ingredient — the weather. Mother Nature gave us some love on the course — 73 degrees with a slight breeze. The third ingredient — Billy Bob’s. The course crew is always such fun to work with (as well as consummate professionals)!
In addition to our tourney regulars (you know who you are…and we love you!), we were also very excited to welcome several new teams to the tourney this year — Montana Internet, SoFi (who rolled deep with two teams in the mix), Skip’s Auto Body, Pam Bailey Windermere Realty, and Lehrkind’s Coca-Cola. Check out the sweet tie-dye inspired names our teams came in with:
- Creedence “Clear the Water” Revival (MT Internet)
- SoFi-Delic Shankers (SoFi)
- SoFi-Dig It! Worm Burners (SoFi)
- The Archie Bunkers
- Ten Mile Creek Groovery (Ten Mile Creek Brewery)
- Corn, Lie & M.A.S.H. (Lewis & Clark Brewing Co.)
- Earth, Windermere & Fire (Pam Bailey Windermere Realty)
- The Dyno-Mite! DMCM
- Jimmi Hend-Skip’s Auto Body (Skip’s Auto Body)
- Fast Times at “Lehrkind’s Coca-Cola” High (Lehrkind’s Coca-Cola)
Visit our tourney archive page to view photos and peep out our winning teams, pin-prize champs, our”Grooviest Duds” winner, and our amazing group of sponsors & donors!