- This event has passed.
Montana Conversations Philosophy Program at Red Lodge Ales Brewing Co.: The Environment, Conservation & Yellowstone
April 25, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm MDTFree
We are delighted to be presenting a hand-crafted (or dare we say, specially brewed) version of our Montana Conversations program “Philosophy: What Is It Good For?” and Philosophy Think & Drink at Red Lodge Ales Brewing Company in Red Lodge, MT.
What Will We Be Exploring?
Co-designed and co-facilitated by Marisa Diaz-Waian and 2019 Merlin Community Fellow, Thomas Baumeister, this special interactive program will be examining and applying philosophy and biomimicry to some of the environmental and conservation challenges in Yellowstone National Park and its surrounding areas.
Exploratory terrain includes:
- What is philosophy and how can it help enrich our lives?
- What environmental and conservation challenges is Yellowstone facing?
- What conservation models have typically been utilized and are they enough?
- In what ways can philosophy inspire & contribute to our thinking and actions relative to Yellowstone?
- What is biomimicry?
- How might biomimicry assist us in addressing these concerns?
- And more…